Benefits of Panchakarma
The aim of Ayurveda is to ensure good health for a healthy man and to cure the disease for a diseased man. In both the cases, Panchakarma detoxification is necessary to cleanse out the Doshas (TOXINS) at regular intervals.
After Detox, ayurvedic medicines absorb better and are more effective plus the entire process improves quality of life. Some benefits are as follows:-
- Removes the root cause of disease.
- Balances the bodily Humour Vata, Petta and Kapha.
- Improves Immunity.
- Balance the Nervous system, Blood circulatory system, Digestive system and also as well as Physiological equilibrium.
- Remove the Toxins situated at the week point of body.
- Increases Mental and Physical efficiency.
- Increases skin glow.
- Reduces extra fat.
- Remove insomnia, anxiety and mental problem.
- Increases loss of vigour and stamina
- Increases joint movability.